Ohio's SPF Rx Good Samaritan Opioid Laws Campaign
Ohio's SPF Rx Good Samaritan Opioid Laws Campaign was designed to increase awareness and understanding of Ohio's Opioid specific Good Samaritan Law.
Spread the message using our downloadable resources and social media messages
- The opioid epidemic is a community problem. All of us working together is our community’s
- The road to recovery is paved by Good Samaritans…starting with first responders. Let’s all serve those in need by protecting the other Good Samaritans who dial 911 for the first responders
- Get to know Ohio’s Good Samaritan Opioid Laws. The more we know, the better we serve, the greater we all become!
- Addiction is a disease. Recovery is possible. But first, we have to save a life.
- 4,000 Ohioans died of opioid overdoses in 2016. The Good Samaritan Laws save lives.
- In order to gain immunity from prosecution, the caller for an overdose victim must act in good faith. Learn how!
- Be part of the solution to ending opioid overdose deaths.
- Good Samaritan laws save lives.